Add a header to begin generating the table of contents
Setting up the environment:
- Knowing what to write about, and why.
- Finding a practicable topic for the project.
- Ethical concerns
- Preparing necessary resources.
- Listing the target journals.
- Data to conceptualization/conceptualization to data.
- Using open-access datasets for academic research.
- Conducting your own survey.
- Managing statistical softwares and reference managers (Open source and commercial)
- Setting the team
- Setting project timeline.
- Setting up a folder hierarchy (cloud/on-prem).
Standard structure of a manuscript:
- Word limits by sections.
- Components of a perfect abstract.
- Writing a good introduction.
- Components of a perfect methodology.
- Results + sensitivity analyses.
- Components of a perfect discussion and conclusion.
Structuring the manuscript as per journal requirements.
Checklist for final revision.
Literature search using R
Listing the search databases:
- Searching web of science articles using R
- Searching Scopus articles using R
- Searching pubmed articles using R
- Searching web of science using R
- Extracting articles to a dataframe